Saturday, January 18, 2014

Weekly Recipe Round-up January 13-17, 2014

Yum
Temperatures really dipped in South Florida this week, low 40s and high 30s in my neck of the woods.  I covered up all veggies and pepper plants because I've put a lot of work into that garden and I sure wasn't going to let a little frost ruin my beautiful crops. I was able to get out on the pavement and run about 8-9 miles this week and that really felt good, cold and all and after each run a really good meal was waiting for me when I got home.  I just LOVE my slow cooker. This was perfect soup and comfort food weather and that's what we featured this week at The Fork Ran Away with the Spoon.


This week's Recipe of the Week was Lemon & Paprika Infused Parchment Roasted Grouper.  It had the most shares and likes by our awesome followers and for that we Thank You!  Here's a look back at what was cooking in the kitchens of The Fork Ran Away with the Spoon this past week.

Featured on Monday:


One of my favorite way to cook fish is in parchment. If you have never tried it ... you are in for a treat! Why cook in parchment? First, it guarantees a super moist and delicious fish. Second, there is virtually no clean-up of pans. The infusion of paprika, lemon and garlic is one of my favorites for many recipes but with fish it is simply divine.

Featured on Wednesdays with Eryka:


It's Wednesday with Eryka at +The Fork Ran Away with the Spoon and today we are featuring *Juicy Soy Sauce Dinner Burger Patties*. These dinner patties are bursting with flavor and most importantly super juicy!




Featured on Friday:


Hearty Red Bean & Ham Soup is loaded with lots of onions, peppers, garlic,rich stock and ham as it simmers away in the slow cooker.

No comments:

Post a Comment